UP Bhulekh-Download & Verify Khasra/Gata-Khatauni Nakal Online upbhulekh.gov.in Jan Suvida/Lokvani Kendra-Centers & Search Property/Plot/Land or Owner Name Details District Uttar Pradesh Naksha Copy

1. Govt Helpline

Govt Helpline New Member

1BHULEKH.jpg
    UP Bhulekh (उत्तर प्रदेश भूलेख) is an official website of Revenue Council, Government of Uttar Pradesh related to computerized land records of UP in such a way that daily activities of land records can be streamlined. It is based on land document system (भूमि दस्तावेज प्रणाली) and started on 2nd of May 2016, which has been implemented in all the tehsils of the state. This web portal (URL: - www.upbhulekh.gov.in) maintains the whole lifecycle of Khatoni and contains all the land records in digital format (डिजिटल प्रारूप में भूमि रिकॉर्ड). The UP Bhulekh is the interface of land records data which provides transparency (पारदर्शिता) with other applications. The user can view land records data, information about land records etc and can access the following online services through this portal:
    • »Code of Revenue Village Khatoni
    • »Know the Unique Code for Plot/Gatta
    • »Know the Status of Plots (भूखंड की स्थिति जानिए)
    • »See Imitation of Khatoni (Right Record)
    • »Authenticate copy of Khatauni (खतौनी की नक़ल प्रमाणित करे)

»»O How to Download UP Bhulekh- Online Khasra/Khatauni Nakal (Copy) in Uttar Pradesh State O««
    For download, the Online “Khasra/Khatauni Nakal” (खसरा/खतौनी नकल) through the online portal of UP Bhulekh, visit the official web portal of Revenue Council, Govt of UP. The link is mentioned below. After that, do the following procedure to take a printout of UP Bhulekh.
    • After accessing the above website, scroll down and find the option of “Khatauni ki Nakal Dekhe” (खतौनी की नकल देखे) and then click on it as per given demo image.
    2BHULEKH.jpg
    • Then enter the Captcha Code in the appropriate box and click on the “Submit” button.
    • On the next page, you will see the complete list of all District of UP, here you need to select your District, Tehsil, and Village (जिला, तहसील, और गांव) respectively.
    3BHULEKH.jpg
    • After this, you will have 3 options to search: 1st- Search by Khasra/Gatta No, 2nd- Search by Khata Number, 3rd- Search by Account Holder’s Name (खाताधारक के नाम से खोजें) as per demo image.
    4BHULEKH.jpg
    • Now select the appropriate tab and enter the required detail and then click on the “Find/See Evacuation” (खोजे/उद्धरण देखे) icon.
    • Then after, the details of your account (Online copy of khatauni) will appear on the next page. If needed, you can take a printout by clicking the option of “Print This Page” as well.
    φ⇒Note: - This is an unverified copy of Khatauni to get the verify one, please visit the nearest Jan Suvidha Center/Lokvani Center (जन सुविधा केंद्र / लोकवाणी केंद्र) also known as CSC Centre, of your area and pay Rs. 30/- the official charge to get the verified copy of UP Khatauni.

Ø⇔»How to Verify UP Khatoni Nakal through Online Portal of UP Bhulekh, Revenue Council?
    To get the verified copy of UP Khatoni/Khasra, visit the official web page of UP Bhulekh, Revenue Council, Government of Uttar Pradesh (उत्तर प्रदेश भुलेख, राजस्व परिषद, उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार). For authentication copy of Khatoni/Khasra, the user must have to register themselves into the portal. After completing the registration process, log in to the UP Bhulekh online portal. Then after, click on the option of “Authenticate Copy of Khatoni” (खतौनी की प्रतिलिपि प्रमाणित करें)as per instruction in given demo image.

5BHULEKH.jpg

Now select the one option between “Evacuation from Tehsil Land Center” (तहसील भूमि केंद्र से निकास) or “Entry Released from the CSC/Lokwani Center” as per your convenience. Then enter the ‘Ascertainment Number’ (उद्धरण क्रमांक) in the appropriate box and hit the ‘Submit’ button to see the verified copy of your Khatoni (आपके खतौनी की सत्यापित प्रति). You can also take the printout for future references.

6BHULEKH.jpg

Ø⇔»Other Online Services from UP Bhulekh, Revenue Council, Govt of Uttar Pradesh-
    To check the complete list of “Uttar Pradesh Village Khatauni” (उत्तर प्रदेश गांव खतौनी) with Village Census Code/Khatauni Name, please click the given below link.
    To know the complete list of “Uttar Pradesh Pargana" (उत्तर प्रदेश परगना) with Tehsil Name/Census Code & District Name/Census Code, kindly click the given below link.
    φ⇒Contact Details of Board of Revenue, Uttar Pradesh State (राजस्व मंडल, उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य)
    Computer Cell- Board of Revenue, Lucknow UP
    • »Phone Number: - (0522) 221-7155
    • »Official Email Id: - borlko@nic.in
    For more details about Online Portal of UP Bhulekh, please visit the FAQs section to know how Online Bhulekh Software works (ऑनलाइन भूलेख सॉफ्टवेयर कैसे काम करता है). The link is mentioned below.
    Users, here we have provided to you all the information related to How to download the copy of UP Khasra/Khatoni through the Online Portal of UP Bhulekh (यूपी खसरा/खतौनी की प्रतिलिपि यूपी भूलेख के ऑनलाइन पोर्टल के माध्यम से कैसे डाउनलोड करें). If you have any query regarding this article then submit your comment below or leave at “Post Your Question” section. Thanks for visiting India Buddies (India’s Largest Online Discussion Forum), stay tuned for more updates.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2017
  2. guest

guest New Member

155 Search my plot number in bhulekh portal or give link. कृपया मेरा प्लाट नंबर भूलेख की वेबसाइट पर देख कर बताएं।

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2017
  3. guest

guest New Member

we are not able to our land map kerakat tehsil village haripur please advise other state map are found but not found it up map

4. guest

guest New Member

SIR I LOST MY LAND REGISTRATION PAPER AND I WANT TO DOWNLOAD MY PAPER PLEASE HELP ME OR E-MAIL ME SUBHAMGUPTA658@GMAIL.COM

5. guest

guest New Member

सर, भूलेख की वेबसाइट पर जमीन की जानकारी व रिकॉर्ड जमीन के मालिक के नाम से कहाँ देख सकते हैं?
    Vimalesh kumar pathak

6. guest

guest New Member

Sir, Naksha Online Show Nhi Ho Raha Hai.

7. guest

guest New Member

Sir need urgent help my grandfather buyed some land in Etawah village karri but before making will he died now please tell me how do I get to know about land belongs to my family

8. guest

guest New Member

where I can find the name of my family members for ration card? Nadrala aliganj Arab

9. guest

guest New Member

Land use kaise milta hai

Draft saved Draft deleted